I bought a new bike on Saturday. I've wanted something with a hub dynamo for a long time, and finally found one in my price range and in a style I like. It's a gorgeous piece of bike and rides amazingly. I miss the suspension fork on Sydney's roads, but it has much snappier handling than my cheap old MTB.
$1050 from the wonderful folk at Cheeky. Amazing value for integrated lighting, and came with mud guards and a very sturdy rack. Only down side is the seat isn't the most comfortable. Might swap it over for the MTB one. Apparently the price is because it's the end of this line for Breezer.
- Sunny, happy music you'd listen to on a bright, sunny Summer day.
- Compressed sound that'll sound good on a $5 transistor radio over FM.
- No reliance on heavy bass or mids.
- Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With the Arab Strap
- Belle & Sebastian - I'm a Cuckoo
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- OutKast - Hey Ya!
- The B-52s - Rock Lobster
- Miss Li - Bourgeois Shangri-La
- Washed Out - New Theory
- The Virgins - She's Expensive
- MGMT - Time To Pretend
- Cut Copy - Lights & Music
- Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out